• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs game thread

What's Wake Forest's all-time biggest conference loss?

Ever, it was 64 against UVA in 1913-14. Since there's been an ACC, a 42-point loss against dook in 1967. That was at home, and dook was unranked, as well, so it should manage to hold onto the "most embarrassing" label.

Edit: highest in the Joel was 36 to #2 dook in 1998. Highest to an unranked team in the Joel was 26 last year against GT. It could be close!

So I don't support Bzz, but I also don't believe BzzOut quite sums up the intense anger that I have regarding our program right now. Is there something stronger than BzzOut that I can join?

I think dv7 is considering a movement that includes prison and possible anal penetration, that seems pretty strong.....

Bonner hit the nail on the head--the greatest mystery is that Wake has not played hard.

That is on the players, but it is also on the head coach. Home ACC game...utterly ridiculous.

What did Travis do? Nobody here saw it.

I have reported this thread to the moderators and homeland security. Death threats are not OK.

The lunatic fringe is out in full force today. Give Bz time. This is year two. He has no quality players. Give him four years.

Trolling?

So I don't support Bzz, but I also don't believe BzzOut quite sums up the intense anger that I have regarding our program right now. Is there something stronger than BzzOut that I can join?

BuzzKILL! ??

The experiment is over. Call Brad Stevens again. Hell, even call Pete Gillen or Jeff Jones. It couldn't get any worse than today.

Where are all the folks who talked about what an offensive genius Bz is when he was hired?

10-4 Deacon run after the nice Fields drive. Anthony is trying to assert himself today. Not much of a shooter though. Just glad to see him get in the flow.

Back