• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs game thread

I call BS on the lack of effort canard. Maybe Buzz is the worst coach in the history of basketball, maybe we're in the worst possible offensive set we should be in. What you saw out there had nothing to do with lack of effort or hustle.

We're just not talented enough to overcome all of our deficits especially when we shoot terribly.

Talent isn't why Jeff [Redacted] has gotten blown out 3 times by NC State.

deacfreke defending Bzzzz after a 30 plus point loss at home.

Seems like old times!

There were multiple times we did not get back on defense and THAT is a lack of effort. I watched guys miss shots and jog back up the floor instead of sprinting back on defense. That doesn't mean everyone lacked effort, but I noticed many instances of lack of hustle. It isn't hard to decipher hustle from lack of hustle.

Seems like old times!

But remember, he doesn't defend Buzz.

What a crock of shit. At least he stopped posting that stupid, "this is not a post about Buzz In/Buzz Out" nonsense. How laughably transparent was that bullshit?

For whatever reason, the team was beyond flat today. State played good D against Travis & CJ and the rest of the needed to step up and help them out. Instead, they just stood around on offense or chucked up crappy 3's.

Hoping they find some mojo before Thursday.

ETA: I don't know what else Bz could do to motivate this team today. He certainly gave them hell in the TO huddles and I'm sure he was nasty at the half. He was telling them to get back on D, slow down the offense to avoid State's transition game and quit taking stupid shots. They just didn't have "it" today. Travis's flagrant foul was definitely out of frustration. He was flat and his shot was off.

This team should be embarrassed.

Last edited:
At least the holes are getting buttfucked too.

The problem is the offensive scheme. It's only looked decent in a handful of games.

I also think the decision to slow the tempo down isn't a good one. We aren't fucking Virginia or Wisconsin here. We can't execute well enough to get a good shot and use 30+ seconds of the shot clock every possession.

Seems like old times!

I was addressing the comments about lack of effort. Said nothing about buzz except that he may suck. Stop your nonsense and stick to the subject.

But remember, he doesn't defend Buzz.

What a crock of shit. At least he stopped posting that stupid, "this is not a post about Buzz In/Buzz Out" nonsense. How laughably transparent was that bullshit?

Stop changing the subject and falling for the ChrisL canard. Read what I said, I addressed the lack of effort comments, said that buzz may suck but we're still giving effort

Note: This comment offers no opinion on buzzin/buzzout.

I call BS on the lack of effort canard. Maybe Buzz is the worst coach in the history of basketball, maybe we're in the worst possible offensive set we should be in. What you saw out there had nothing to do with lack of effort or hustle.

We're just not talented enough to overcome all of our deficits especially when we shoot terribly. I saw Ty block bshots until the end, express his disappointment loudly when he missed the close shot, Carson tipping a pass out of bounds while going for the steal, Daniel working hard to get shots off, Anthony trying to assert himself on the offensive end. Buzz might suck, our players might suck, but lack of effort is not the problem.

Dan Bonner pointed out lack of WF effort repeatedly through the game and he never criticizes anybody.

You fucking idiots, ChrisL and dv7, are sorry pieces of shit and I hate your motherfucking guts, for being dishonest liars. Shut the fuck up when I post if you're not going to address what I said.

watch out,,,he will neg rep you with no name beside it....internet badasss

I always sign my neg reps and pos reps. Just learned about "User CP" in the last month and, early on, didn't know you should do it. dv7 will admit, if he's honest, that we exchanged a few private messages and he informed me of that.

Seems like old times!

LMAO that this comment was all it took to get deacfreke unhinged in a profanity laced tirade

You fucking idiots, ChrisL and dv7, are sorry pieces of shit and I hate your motherfucking guts, for being dishonest liars. Shut the fuck up when I post if you're not going to address what I said.

This has got to be an early front runner for 2012 POTY.

Deacfreke, you may want to just hang out at the old Scout board to protect what's left of your sanity and avoid all the pieces of shite and dishonest liars over here.

As for the game itself, I only watched the first 8:00 of the 2nd half. Decided shopping would be more fun than watching a lay-up line. Looked like last Jan-Feb.

Back