• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs/Gardner Webb Game Thread

Well we may not win many this year..but I'm definitely excited about our future with a player like McKie and a monster shooter like Fischer.

Attendence is actually pretty solid today, all things considered. Lower bowl is about 75% full.

It's an untelevised game on a Sunday afternoon against Gardner Webb during Christmas break. Jesus fuck, DV7.

What does that have to do with us nerds not being online and watching it via one of the multiple options available there?

Games earlier this season were just available online at all kinds of times and days, but people posted about them.

Do you care to deny that apathy is setting more and more in with Wake Forest basketball?

dv7. im pretty p!ssed at your apathy you jerk. i am at the game (but posting on a message board rather than watching it) because i am a G D real fan!*

editor's note: i'm not at the game.

Not getting it done on the boards. Tough enough for us to get 'em, be nice if we wouldn't bobble the ones we do get out of bounds.

Gardner Webb is playing out of their minds and we're still in the lead. Go Deacs!

If it wasn't so fucking sad and pathetic, it would be hilarious.

Back