• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs/Gardner Webb Game Thread

Travis all ball on the block and they call him for his third.

Please tell me we aren't struggling at home to a team who has lost to South Carolina State, UNC Asheville and Savannah State...

Come on Deacs, handle your business!

Please tell me we aren't struggling at home to a team who has lost to South Carolina State, UNC Asheville and Savannah State...

Ok, I won't tell you that.

I'm watching Wake Gardner-Webb, what game are you watching?

The game that Travis got this guy with his hip clearly as he drove the lane.

We are, although they did avenge the S.C. State loss, blowing them out by 30.

Watching the half, I'd say they have enough good players to beat us, in spite of the name on the front of the jersey.

Ok, I won't tell you that.

The game that Travis got this guy with his hip clearly as he drove the lane.

Focus your picture better, Travis was a foot away from him, except for the hand that blocked the ball. But, it's OK dv7, you're omnipotent and we serve at your pleasure.

Not trying to make this personal, mate. We are all entitled to our different opinions of what we think we see on the court. Not like I wanted Travis to pick up #3 there.

Back