• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs/Gardner Webb Game Thread

Those are some good teams. Apparently, you're too worried about the name on front of the jersey.

Seriously, we're down? Nobody's posted the halftime score and I just got on.

We were down 33-30 but now we're back up. Gardner Webb looks awful to open the half.

Those are some good teams. Apparently, you're too worried about the name on front of the jersey.

Seriously, we're down? Nobody's posted the halftime score and I just got on.

it was 33-30 at the half
currently 39-35 wake

12-2 wake run to start the half 42-35 cj warming up

12-2 run to start the half, Deacs up 7.

The really good thing I've seen this half is us getting it into the lane. Nikita as usual missed the driving layup but Ty was there for the tip in.

Last edited:
It would be nice if whoever is operating the main camera would adjust the gain on it. It's kind of dim.

Ty looks great. Against Gardner-Webb, but still. I'm pleased with the emphasis on inside play today.

The same Seton Hall that blew us out is in OT at home vs Mercer, the same AZ State team that absolutely embarrassed us lost at home to Northern Arizona, the same Richmond team that hammered us for 30 of 40 minutes at our building has lost 3 straight since in a blowout at VCU , a home loss by 9 to Iona, and got crushed by mighty Bucknell.... We are flat out awful.

And Dayton got hammer but then beat Alabama. High Point nearly won at Purdue.

Fair disclosure would show both sides of the story. I think everyone gets that we are not very good.

chennault another drive and miss. he changed it up by adding a spin move.

Back