• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs/Gardner Webb Game Thread

really? hmmm had not considered that. guess i will need to watch a little more closely.

on a related note. nice job bzz. you have definitely gotten through to walker. he has clearly gotten over the hump and will likely become an all american this year.

He's been back for what, two games? Don't get too carried away there junior.

How can people seriously call for Fields? TC isn't a good pg by any stretch but my goodness he is significantly better than Fields

Well, that one TO was bad by Fields, but he's got much better court vision and typically finds teammates better. But yeah, he's got absolutely nothing as a scoring threat, which hurts.

How can people seriously call for Fields? TC isn't a good pg by any stretch but my goodness he is significantly better than Fields

I was glad Fields got aggressive and took the three up until the point where it only drew glass.

really? hmmm had not considered that. guess i will need to watch a little more closely.

on a related note. nice job bzz. you have definitely gotten through to walker. he has clearly gotten over the hump and will likely become an all american this year.

cosign

Fields has a 2-1 assist to to ratio fwiw.

One game but Ty has given us our best inside game of the year.

Well, that one TO was bad by Fields, but he's got much better court vision and typically finds teammates better. But yeah, he's got absolutely nothing as a scoring threat, which hurts.

Tony can't shoot either, though. He is something like 7/34 from behind the arc for his career. That's roughly 20%

8-0 run and we're up only three. We've gone cold and can't match up with Newsome.

Did [Redacted] really not realize that the next dead ball was a timeout??!? Why burn one there?

I cannot stand when coaches do that.

I don't see a single person upstairs. Wonder what the announced attendance will be.

Back