• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs in the Dean Dome on 12/30 still has no time

donaldross

Reaction score
I'm not exactly Mr. Team Player this decade but WTH?

I mean I get being flexible in March. Actually, no I don't. Our program bragged about its deep run last March when we beat Boston College. So no one can question how impressive the win against BC was, let's go through our last decade in the postseason:

2008 L to FSU
2009 L (we were 2 seed) to Maryland
2009 L (v. 13 seed) to Cleveland State
2009 W (v. 8 seed) Texas (only upset in 10 years)
2009 L v. Kentucky
2010 L (as 5 seed) to Miami
2011 L to Boston College
2012 L to Maryland
2013 L to Maryland
2014 W (v. 14 seed) Notre Dame
2014 L to Pittsburgh
2015 L (v. 15 seed) Virginia Tech
2016 L (v. 12 seed) NC State
2017 W (v. 15 seed) Boston College
2017 L Virginia Tech
2017 L Kansas State

I attended each game so I remember. Our AD still has a job and we just locked up our coach through 2026. Why?

Last edited:
Mine too. After being one of 2 or 3 people alive to suffer through these games, I don't understand why you people tolerate this.

so you're saying you and maybe two others were devastated after those losses, but every other living Wake fan that was emotionally invested in those games were giddy with excitement and content? The fuck?

so you're saying you and maybe two others were devastated after those losses, but every other living Wake fan that was emotionally invested in those games were giddy with excitement and content? The fuck?

No I’m saying you weren’t there.

How does one not put up with it? Should I fire Ron Wellman? Is that what you're suggesting?

Maybe the key is just to prevent dr from going to games

Correct. Not standing up to everyone and eliminating Wellman is not acceptable. If you don’t, you are at fault for this continued disaster.

dr is poison. Look what happened when he showed up to his little pal Wes' game.

Turn him away at the door WFU overlords. We'll be in the Final Four in no time

What does our postseason record have anything to do with a game time at UNC in December? Don't drink with your meds, dude.

Screen-shot-2013-05-019.jpg

Perfect way to get the "Make Wake more like Duke" message out. Maybe a few outside the Belk Bowl as well.

This record is ok with you people. No wonder Ron is still employed and you people are where you are.

What in the fuck is that OP?

Someone needs to change their password from "godeacs"

Back