• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs in the Dean Dome on 12/30 still has no time

I know a guy that knows a guy if you know what I mean here DR

Defended Elrod, cheers for Duke and loves Cameron Indoor, calls Wake fans losers, constantly brags about his money to make up for the fact he's a lonely, height-challenged ginger (likely with a tiny penis, I mean come on this is phallic compensation 101). This guy is the worst poster in the history of the boards. In a weird way, he makes me miss BKF.

Speaking of, here's a bet, DR: if Wake wins 2 or more postseason games during the next two seasons, you accept a permanent ban from the boards. Less than 2 postseason wins, I'm gone forever. I'm confident we can overcome the Joel to make it happen on neutral courts.

This will take too much time. How about he's gone if Wake beats Army tomorrow.

Come on, DR is way better than bkf. Let's not go overboard.

Come on, DR is way better than bkf. Let's not go overboard.

well, he's getting near the point of just constantly hating on fans of his alma mater. but, he still is a fan and attends games, unlike bkf.

I think 1 or 2 villains is enough. I'd trade DR for BKF.

Eesh. It never sucks to invest in a life that is not your own. In fact it is that exact investment that makes life beautiful. I hope you see that one day.

I don't think we want DR anywhere near kids. And we sure as shit don't want him procreating. It worked out spectacularly well for BSD, but I wouldn't bet on lightning striking twice.

DR’s threads continue to deliver. Dr is really great with my kids, they love him. Heck, he spent the first quarter of a football game with them on the hill this year and gave up his Deacon Tower tickets for them on a cold day during their first game a few years ago. He’s actually really generous. He’s also very direct. Very.

He does like to lecture them on winning.

So he acts like a douche on a message board, but is a good guy in real life.

He talks about having to plan his private jets, He's more successful than anyone his age, calls Wake fans losers. None of those don't make him generous. But who says stuff like that? Is he just a troll?

The very well off people that I've met in my life, who are also good people and generous, usually give anonymously, and don't tell people constantly how much money they have. And they would never use their bank accounts to validate their arguments or opinions over those with less.

Last edited:
Trolling, trolling, trolling
though the boards are swollen
type 'em, post ' up em
Keep movin', movin', movin'
Though they're disapprovin'
Ross-snide! *

apologies to Clint Eastwood

I’m pretty sure the game time was announced a long time ago

It was TBA until 4 days ago, for some reason. I know they have moved basketball tip-off times in the past due to bowl overlaps, so maybe it was just a preemptive strike by ESPN, and they were awaiting bowl selection Sunday to set tip-off.

It was TBA until 4 days ago, for some reason. I know they have moved basketball tip-off times in the past due to bowl overlaps, so maybe it was just a preemptive strike by ESPN, and they were awaiting bowl selection Sunday to set tip-off.

Makes sense. I knew that it had been announced at least Sunday or before because as soon as Wake got their bowl bid, I checked flights and the Wake-UNC game so I don't miss watching the basketball game and it was posted then.

He talks about having to plan his private jets, He's more successful than anyone his age, calls Wake fans losers. None of those don't make him generous. But who says stuff like that? Is he just a troll?

The very well off people that I've met in my life, who are also good people and generous, usually give anonymously, and don't tell people constantly how much money they have. And they would never use their bank accounts to validate their arguments or opinions over those with less.

Gonna need to go ahead and see your W-2 before I know how to feel about this post. You can PM if you'd like. I'll wait.

We've been blessed with a boards' version of Ric Flair and you people complain.

Makes sense. I knew that it had been announced at least Sunday or before because as soon as Wake got their bowl bid, I checked flights and the Wake-UNC game so I don't miss watching the basketball game and it was posted then.

I'm delighted I'll be driving and not in earshot of Wake or UNC radio during our visit to Chapel Hill

We've been blessed with a boards' version of Ric Flair and you people complain.

Seems more like being blessed with the boards' version of Andy Kaufman. Good place to be either way, legendary territory.

Back