• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs in the Dean Dome on 12/30 still has no time

Good to see dr returning to his mid-90s form. Forever young!

They didn’t have the time. It was stupid and I got jets to book for the Sugar Bowl. Haters gonna hate. I get it. Marriage and kids suck. I’m aware of you peoples problems. Post the damn gametime for the Deacs in the Dome.

They didn’t have the time. It was stupid and I got jets to book for the Sugar Bowl. Haters gonna hate. I get it. Marriage and kids suck. I’m aware of you peoples problems. Post the damn gametime for the Deacs in the Dome.

This is top 10

This explains a lot about why you are the way you are. SAD.

Eesh. It never sucks to invest in a life that is not your own. In fact it is that exact investment that makes life beautiful. I hope you see that one day.

Marriage does suck if you have a shitty spouse. If you have shitty options that's on you.

wow, the Sugar Bowl is early this year !

Last edited:

QFP

So much insecurity.

And with 2017 winding down, we’re hit with a strong contender for POTY.

I'm CreamyGoodness and I approve this message.

Eesh. It never sucks to invest in a life that is not your own. In fact it is that exact investment that makes life beautiful. I hope you see that one day.

I don't think we want DR anywhere near kids. And we sure as shit don't want him procreating. It worked out spectacularly well for BSD, but I wouldn't bet on lightning striking twice.

I admire DR's passion for Wake athletics success. Otherwise, I have no earthly idea what he is talking about here.

Correct. Not standing up to everyone and eliminating Wellman is not acceptable. If you don’t, you are at fault for this continued disaster.

WHAT? How do you suppose we go about "eliminating" Wellman?

Can you go back into your grumpy hole, and keep your posts to the Arena thread?

It is pretty odd that this game doesn't have a time, right? Do we have any idea when they will finalize?

Defended Elrod, cheers for Duke and loves Cameron Indoor, calls Wake fans losers, constantly brags about his money to make up for the fact he's a lonely, height-challenged ginger (likely with a tiny penis, I mean come on this is phallic compensation 101). This guy is the worst poster in the history of the boards. In a weird way, he makes me miss BKF.

Speaking of, here's a bet, DR: if Wake wins 2 or more postseason games during the next two seasons, you accept a permanent ban from the boards. Less than 2 postseason wins, I'm gone forever. I'm confident we can overcome the Joel to make it happen on neutral courts.

WHAT? How do you suppose we go about "eliminating" Wellman?

Can you go back into your grumpy hole, and keep your posts to the Arena thread?

I think DR may be using that term in the literal "Good Behavior" sense.

Back