• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs Soccer 2013-2014.

It was a low cross from the endline on the left side of the goal. Ibinkule (not defending the ball) stretched his right leg towards goal to deflect, but it sort of chipped off of his foot, redirecting it over the keeper.

Beat me to it with a better description.

He's had his moments. We've had our share of years when we didn't do as well in postseason as perhaps we should have. But on the whole he has been fantastic for us.

A couple of years before those final four runs we were eliminated like 5 consecutive times in our 1st NCAA tournament game, all at home.

Jay took some heat in the early 2000s. We had some great teams that went out early as was stated. However, we also had some unfortunate injuries and team suspenisions as well, so it was tough. Also, there was a time when Wellman was dicking over Jay even though we were continuing to bring in great talent and large crowds, so there's that.

GOOOOOOALLLALALALAL DEACS! Ibikunle makes up for the own goal with a beautiful corner kick header!

Nice. 2-1 in this game would not have been a just result. Next goal wins?

I've seen better webcasts through cell phone cameras. This is painful to try to watch

I've seen better webcasts through cell phone cameras. This is painful to try to watch

The commentary is surprisingly good, however.

They do seem to think Luca is some scrub who is having the game of his life though.

Shit, deacs finally pay for the high line -- ball over the top to Penkin and one on one with the keeper.

2-3 to the bad guys.

Back