• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs Soccer 2013-2014.

I can't get the stream to work at all. LAME notre dame. LOL. Rhymes.

Wow, this announcer is very complimentary of what we do. GO DEACS.

Man, I see what y'all mean. This feed is all over the place. Skipping entire minutes ahead and then behind.

I guess that's the one universally respected hire he's made. Too bad it's not a revenue generating sport.

I guess that's the one universally respected hire he's made. Too bad it's not a revenue generating sport.

His hand was forced of course. It's not like Wellman did a search and interviewed him and brought to Wake.

Grobe was a good hire. Even if he stayed here too long, he accomplished some really solid stuff at Wake. Prosser was a good hire.

Grobe was a good hire. Even if he stayed here too long, he accomplished some really solid stuff at Wake. Prosser was a good hire.

Grobe and Prosser receiver their share of criticism at various points. I've never read or heard anything critical regarding Vidovich.

Grobe and Prosser receiver their share of criticism at various points. I've never read or heard anything critical regarding Vidovich.

He's had his moments. We've had our share of years when we didn't do as well in postseason as perhaps we should have. But on the whole he has been fantastic for us.

Did anyone see the own goal? If so, please describe. Sounded pretty bad.

It was a low cross from the endline on the left side of the goal. Ibinkule (not defending the ball) stretched his right leg towards goal to deflect, but it sort of chipped off of his foot, redirecting it over the keeper.

Back