• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs Soccer 2013-2014.

Women are done for the year. This will always be a year of what could have been had Stengel stayed healthy. They will have to rebuild next year with the loss of several key pieces including Stengel and Bledsoe.

Final at Spry! Who do we look to face next? Notre Dame?

Making the final 16 after losing our two best offensive players was about as good as the girls could have hoped for.

Making the final 16 after losing our two best offensive players was about as good as the girls could have hoped for.

Well, especially when you have to take out the #1 overall seed to advance.

Final at Spry! Who do we look to face next? Notre Dame?

Winner of notre dame and Wisconsin, I think. Notre dame was probably the best visiting team I saw at spry this year.

Notre Dame already up 2-0 only twenty-five minutes into the first half.

We are likely going to be fighting some pretty cold weather as well as top notch squad. Notre Dame has one of the best midfielders in Shipp. We are in for a very tough match. Let's get it done.

We are likely going to be fighting some pretty cold weather as well as top notch squad. Notre Dame has one of the best midfielders in Shipp. We are in for a very tough match. Let's get it done.

Yep, notre dame is really going to be tough, but Wake can win it. When they played in Winston Wake dominated possession, but nd made the most of their counters. Two of their 3 goals were really incredible shots.

When I was watching Wake play on Sunday I was again impressed with Jared Watts, and it got me wondering who is Wake's best soccer player of all time. Of the players I saw in person, and just counting their time at Wake, I would have to go with Marcus Tracy. He was just dominant for two seasons.

Back