• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs Soccer 2013-2014.

And fuck. Virginia scores 30 seconds in to the second half.

is it a trick of the less than HD cameras, or does navy have an abnormal amount of gingers on their team?

Damn, UVA crosses it hits the post and bounces right to their forward who finishes it. Major uphill battle now.

Damn, UVA crosses it hits the post and bounces right to their forward who finishes it. Major uphill battle now.

Is that what happened? I thought it was a really slow rolling cross and two defenders couldn't decide who should clear it, then easy finish to the corner for the UVA player. (????)

Is that what happened? I thought it was a really slow rolling cross and two defenders couldn't decide who should clear it, then easy finish to the corner for the UVA player. (????)

Hah yeah that was the second, hadn't seen it yet on my feed.

Navy's #7 is fast as hell. Maybe he wasn't offside in their goal.

Gooooooooooooaalalalalalalall!

Greensfelder from Duval with the sick offbalanced volley.

2-1 to the MEN descs

The new hill looks so cool. The old hill always added a great atmosphere unique to Spry but having the fans so close seems to take it over the top. Has to be one of the best atmospheres for college soccer. I thought it was even before the improvements. Would be hard to match UCSB but would think it would rank top 5.

The new hill looks so cool. The old hill always added a great atmosphere unique to Spry but having the fans so close seems to take it over the top. Has to be one of the best atmospheres for college soccer. I thought it was even before the improvements. Would be hard to match UCSB but would think it would rank top 5.

There was nothing I loved more in college than heading to the pit after practice, loading up on extra food and cookies in my pockets, and sitting on the hill to watch the deacs. Watching those clown-ass baseball players trashed and falling down the hill was also hilarious.

There was nothing I loved more in college than heading to the pit after practice, loading up on extra food and cookies in my pockets, and sitting on the hill to watch the deacs. Watching those clown-ass baseball players trashed and falling down the hill was also hilarious.

Haha my primary concern with the new hill setup is if it had been like that when I was there that the baseball players would have just showered us with their drinks if we tried to do a Spry leap. Ah memories.

Navy is playing dirty as hell -- not what I'd expect from a service academy.

Back