• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs Soccer 2013-2014.

Not for me. Women's seems to be showing pictures but something must be wrong because the black team hasn't possessed the ball yet...

Yeah not looking promising so far for the women. May just have to defend and hope for something on the counter.

Ugh, might have to turn off the sound -- these homers are awful.

Virginia held Georgetown without a shot in their 2nd round game until the last minute.

Just keep it scoreless and try to get it late in the game and steal it.

Men up 1-0 off an Okoli goal in the 26th minute. Lack of a steam is killing me right now. Do I have a right blame Navy since it's their logo on loading screen?

Men up 1-0 off an Okoli goal in the 26th minute. Lack of a steam is killing me right now. Do I have a right blame Navy since it's their logo on loading screen?
Stream is up. But the score is 1-1 :(

Bad camera work, so I can't determine the legitimacy of the call, but Navy guy breaks through the defensive line -- with every deac's hand raised to indicate offside -- and he easily beats our keeper.

Wow, lucky in women's game, turf monster trips up UVa striker as she bears down on keeper

lotta whistles. not a great rhythm to the game.

0-0 at the half for the women. Total domination of possession by uva but not a ton of clear cut chances. We at least got the ball a bit more towards the end of the half.

It's cold out here yall. Feel good about the second half

digging the production value on this halftime show

Although I am still pissed about that loss to JMU in the tournament in 2008 (?)

Back