• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs v. Vandy Game Thread

Way to lay an egg

Great weekend to be a Deacon fan. This is sad indeed

sweet hands on hips Grobe. Im not asking you to scream but I shouldnt have to wonder if you have a pulse.

Just incompetent. These guys should be ashamed of their lack of effort today. They are not even slowing them down.

I don't mind losing. However, I hate when a team wastes my time by not even making an effort. This is absolute bullshit and I'm completely embarrassed for our fans, coaches and conference right now.

I have some good news. They get the ball to start off the 2nd half too. again.

We give up a score before halftime in Every. Fucking. Game.

pretty sweet couple of hours to be a Deacon fan: the MD debacle and the ongoing abortion at Groves now.

How long before the usual suspects find a way to blame today on Lobo?
Lobo's been responsible for more than a few of our struggles this year. I can't see how he's even on the list for this one. If anything, I've really liked his playcalling so far.

Not that I like the rule, but how are those two hits not against defenseless receivers?

Back