• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs v. Vandy Game Thread

That was just fucking horrible.

Who lost by more, the football team vs Vandy or the basketball team vs ASU?

Drinking early was the best decision I made in a long time.

Glad someone else gets it. I mean Wilber in pass coverage as well - just ridiculous.

The bowl game does 1 thing for us: extra practices. That is about it.

If they didn't care about this game, they aren't going to care about practice.

Hopefully, we can use this embarrassing effort to motivate us. I certainly think we will get something out of the extra practice.

This was the absolute WORST WF weekend that I can recall with both the bball and football teams getting it handed to them on consecutive days.

Who lost by more, the football team vs Vandy or the basketball team vs ASU?

Drinking early was the best decision I made in a long time.

Drank alot while tailgating... left the game early in the fourth to tailgate some more. There was more competition playing cornhole than there was in the stadium.

This was the absolute WORST WF weekend that I can recall with both the bball and football teams getting it handed to them on consecutive days.

The Lady Deacs are going to the Final Four for the first time. It wasn't a wash.

To the nameless Deacon fan who handed me a (fifty yard line, FWIW) ticket gratis at the Bridger-side gate, many thanks.

To the football team who left me feeling that I overpaid for that free ticket, thanks for nothing.

Back