• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs v. Vandy Game Thread

if they are content with 6-6, so am i. flipping channels.

This, AAAANDDDDD.....

I don't mind losing. However, I hate when a team wastes my time by not even making an effort. This is absolute bullshit and I'm completely embarrassed for our fans, coaches and conference right now.

THIS.

Way to have a little pride guys. Should have gone home for thanksgiving and stayed at home with mom rather than come shit the bed like this.

I can't recall the last time I saw a Wake team give less of a shit than we do today. Just totally quit in the 2nd quarter. You can tell that they know we're stuck with Shreveport regardless of what they do. Hell, I wouldn't want to go either (and I'm not). I'm just pissed off that I wasted my day today to come watch this shit.

If they don't want to go then say they are not going to any bowl. With an effort like this, I am sure the bowl is just jumping up and down to have this kind of team for their game. I mean why should they care about winning a bowl game in La if they don't care about winning one in Winston-Salem. What a way to go out seniors, but hey we have great chemistry, according Grobe. I guess we have embraced the everyone is a winner no matter what the scoreboard says???? Well guys, you are playing like a bunch of losers! On both sides of the line!

I'm still infinitely more upset about Maryland's utterly impossible bed shitting today than I am about Wake getting pounded by Vandy...

so many fails in this game:

okoro missed pick 6 and penalty
73 yd TD catch by Vandy TE
noel dropping easy INT
attempted tackling of any one of the running backs

Lobo's been responsible for more than a few of our struggles this year. I can't see how he's even on the list for this one. If anything, I've really liked his playcalling so far.

Can't expect to win many games with only 7 points at the half. Our defense has been pathetic, but the offense hasn't helped.

I'm still infinitely more upset about Maryland's utterly impossible bed shitting today than I am about Wake getting pounded by Vandy...

I was, until I saw us come out and play like a bunch of high school girls. Now I see that we don't deserve to go to ANY bowl. If the players are this downtrodden about going to fucking Shreveport, they should have sacked up and made the big plays when it counted. WHOOPS.

Going to Nashville at 6-6 would've been a joke. This game meant more than the Terps game.

Back