• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs v. Vandy Game Thread

Wow, you guys are being way more ethical than I am. I would much prefer to have a 6-6 Wake team playing in Nashville against a SEC team than playing in fucking shreveport against GD Wyoming. Wyoming...

We're about 20 bowl games away from being able to be bummed about any bowl game. That farcical excuse should enrage any Deac player or fan. It won't enrage Grobe though. He is un-enrageable. I love the guy, but I want to see him throw an epic tantrum, just once.

I'm still infinitely more upset about Maryland's utterly impossible bed shitting today than I am about Wake getting pounded by Vandy...

This team deserves Shreveport. I can't be too sad about Maryland. A prideless team deserves a prideless bowl.

the only thing we have going for us is that it's Vandy.

Quick note about Andrew Parker. This is a situation where redshirting doesn't matter. He didn't redshirt when we needed a body at TE. He played four years and nobody is wishing he had a 5th.

So the wind is going how many miles an hour? Geez, Wulfman. Great punts.

1. Grobe said for weeks that Orville Reynolds would really help us on special teams.

Not so much. More like he is awful and runs backwards.

2. The 3-4 defense and Whitlock getting destroyed out there. No sacks ever in a 3-4.

3. Franklins OWNS Grobe.

This is just horrible to watch.

1. Grobe said for weeks that Orville Reynolds would really help us on special teams.

Not so much. More like he is awful and runs backwards.

2. The 3-4 defense and Whitlock getting destroyed out there. No sacks ever in a 3-4.

3. Franklins OWNS Grobe.

Wilber had 3.5 sacks this season. He was neutered this season by playing OLB.

I need an exorcism. Whiskey clearly isn't a long term solution to this curse.

That was just fucking horrible.

Back