• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs v. Vandy Game Thread

We are not fired up. We look like shit. The coaches really have done a great job preparing the team. Some one needs to kick some serious ass. Even Grobe might lose it!

Hard to get a team motivated for a meaningless game especially after they surely saw Maryland implode.

Geez... We get another 30 Palmer and Pollack ads?

Completely, completely agree. I feel like 99% of Wake fans on this board have been saying this since five games ago...

I don't know why his teammates haven't kicked his ass yet. He's got to be a frustrating guy to play with. He sucks and talks a lot of crap. And it looks like the only reason he plays is "experience".

Okoro talks a lot of shit and also plays like shit. Makes perfect sense when you think about it.

You knew the first and goal run between the tackles for no gain play was coming.

I don't know why his teammates haven't kicked his ass yet. He's got to be a frustrating guy to play with. He sucks and talks a lot of crap. And it looks like the only reason he plays is "experience".

Yeah, the way he barks at anyone around him after he makes a terrible play is nauseating. If he had a good attitude, I probably wouldn't hate him. I would still think he sucks, but his antics are extremely frustrating to watch game in game out...

Tanner Price. Wow. Hell of a throw.

Great catch by Davis, too.

Great catch and concentration by TD to get at least one foot down. 7-6 Deacs.

Back