• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs v. Vandy Game Thread

Someone explain something to me:

Maryland shit the bed and thus State will more than likely get their shot at a bowl in Nashville. Is this correct?

Because Maryland shit the bed, and they all deserve to burn in hell, does Wake have any chance of getting a look at Charlotte if we win this game, or can we get snubbed there as well?

Someone explain something to me:

Maryland shit the bed and thus State will more than likely get their shot at a bowl in Nashville. Is this correct?

Because Maryland shit the bed, and they all deserve to burn in hell, does Wake have any chance of getting a look at Charlotte if we win this game, or can we get snubbed there as well?
The order is Charlotte, Nashville, Shreveport. There's a chance we jump NCSU for Nashville, but virtually none that we leapfrog two teams for Charlotte.

Two really impressive 3rd down conversions on that drive. Exactly what we needed to turn around the crap start.

Who is the other team for Charlotte? GT?
This is mostly guesswork, but I'd say the loser of Clemson/VT goes to the Peach Bowl, FSU goes to the Champ Sports Bowl, GT goes to the Sun Bowl, and Virginia goes to the Belk Bowl.

GT and UVA could be swapped, I guess.

This is mostly guesswork, but I'd say the loser of Clemson/VT goes to the Peach Bowl, FSU goes to the Champ Sports Bowl, GT goes to the Sun Bowl, and Virginia goes to the Belk Bowl.

GT and UVA could be swapped, I guess.

GD.

Fucking, Fuck Maryland! FUCK! Nashville would have been so sweet

I don't think I've ever seen a DT embarrassed as much as Zach Thompson just was. Holy crap did he get faked out of his shoes.

Thoughts:

We are poor against the run, our 3-4 does not help.

Okoro should be on the bench.

Joey Ehrman is not an ACC caliber starter. Nothing against the guy I have just had enough of watching him get blocked easily this year by opposing teams linemen when trying to pressure the QB.

Back