• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deandre Martin Kicked Off Team

Ayo

What up, Bird?
Reaction score
Per the Scout board

(And yes, I lurk over there from time to time)

So, as I said on another thread... we'll see how many players violate team rules and aren't around for Duke in two weeks. We may have one on the board.

How do you get kicked off the team between 4:30 and now 9:00? Called out Lobo? Seriously, if this is true I'd like to know the grounds for it.

So, as I said on another thread... we'll see how many players violate team rules and aren't around for Duke in two weeks. We may have one on the board.

How do you get kicked off the team between 4:30 and now 9:00? Called out Lobo? Seriously, if this is true I'd like to know the grounds for it.

Seriously? Was he in the lineup or on the sideline today and dismissed after the game?

Well, he was averaging like 2 carries per game. I think he was already effectively suspended.

Whatever. I thought he played today but I'm sure I'm wrong. I was busy on my cell phone for most of the game. I'd look up when we'd serve one up the Noles and then get back to business.

I had hopes for him. Shame.

Seriously? Was he in the lineup or on the sideline today and dismissed after the game?
Doesn't show up in the participation report. So I guess not.

Maybe upset that in such a shitty loss, he never saw the field. Not that it would have made a difference.

I had hopes for him. Shame.

Honestly I thought he might be our best back coming into the season. When he got his chances last year he ran hard and had the ability to break tackles unlike Harris.

Honestly I thought he might be our best back coming into the season. When he got his chances last year he ran hard and had the ability to break tackles unlike Harris.

True, really disappointing. The coaching staff has lost this team and has to be shown the door.

I think he was our best back and looked better than any other RB this year.

So... That leaves what Wilhite and Gibson.

Fuck

Back