• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deandre Martin Kicked Off Team

Howard from " Network"? OMG. That is beyond funny ! LMAO!

It seems that our recruiting has slipped a bit at running back and quarterback . I like some of our receivers and our defense is very respectable . I can't believe we don't have a highly rated qb recruit coming in next year . It looks like thSt job is there for the taking .

It seems that our recruiting has slipped a bit at running back and quarterback . I like some of our receivers and our defense is very respectable . I can't believe we don't have a highly rated qb recruit coming in next year . It looks like that job is there for the taking .

I thought Josh had a great game before he put it on the carpet... pretty fucked up they sat him after that

Well, he was averaging like 2 carries per game. I think he was already effectively suspended.

Not that it really matters but Josh Harris and Martin have been effectively suspended all year by their pitiful running performance on the ground. When we had that game going 15 carries for 15 yards that was just like being suspended by the genius of Steed and Jim's offensive genius.

It seems that our recruiting has slipped a bit at running back and quarterback . I like some of our receivers and our defense is very respectable . I can't believe we don't have a highly rated qb recruit coming in next year . It looks like that job is there for the taking .

QB recruiting since 2005 has been a joke. We haven't had RB who was a consistent producer and lived up to freshman hype since Barclay who was in Grobe's first recruiting class.

With D. Martin gone the sophmore running back slump continues

Seriously,

How many times has a freshman had a good freshman year only to crash and burn the next year. This is ridiculous. Josh Adams, Jrock, Martin. This is so disappointing. 5 years of excuses and blaming the players, what a bunch of BS. Wake is a joke. Go ahead Neg Rep away.

Martin wasn't that good as a freshman really - not like josh Adams

Back