• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Death Star Stadium Under Construction (Pictures)

Honestly, I was completely kidding. My business partner is a Charlotte grad and an extremely smart and talented dude.

Sure, but it is something you have to hear when you graduate from somewhere like UNCC. People assume too dumb to go to (insert better school here) for (insert desired major here).

Allen High School here in Texas

AllenStadium.jpg

Does anyone that goes to UNCC actually enjoy it? Seriously, I have 3 friends that attend UNCC, 2 of them go back home to Davidson County every weekend to stay at their parents house and the other only goes there so he can be close to his girlfriend who goes to Johnson and Wales. Sounds like a fun place though.

Does anyone that goes to UNCC actually enjoy it? Seriously, I have 3 friends that attend UNCC, 2 of them go back home to Davidson County every weekend to stay at their parents house and the other only goes there so he can be close to his girlfriend who goes to Johnson and Wales. Sounds like a fun place though.

Hence, why it is called a commuter school.

Not a comment on the academic experience but for anyone going on old memories of what University of Charlotte/UNCC looks like, you should go revisit. I was surprised by how much it has changed visually (in a positive way) in the few decades (much like how I am whenever I go back to Wake).

I say congratulations to them for getting this going - I can only think it's a positive for the University and for Charlotte as well.

How has this thread gotten this long? All this parody bullshit and all the inside jokes are getting way out of hand on this board. I'm seriously considering going back to DS. At least there if I can only spend five minutes a day on the boards, I don't have to waste it figuring out which threads are real.

Say hi to bandwagon boy for me.

I work with a lot of UNCC alums and I respect them for the most part. Much more than App at least. Our CEO/CFO are UNCC alums and we recruit hard at UNCC. It's really annoying that we recruit hard at UNCC/App and we don't even recruit at Wake/Duke/Davidson/UNC.

Football will change all of this.

I enjoyed it. Of course I was in a fraternity so that probably helped. If you're not a part of some sort of student organization (Greek Life, Band, Athletics, Student Government, etc.) I could see it being a shitty experience. Campus Life is not exactly booming.

My original plan after transferring back so late from Bama was to go to Charlotte for a semester (I waited until after the spring transfer deadline for State) and then on to Raleigh to get my degree. I ended up rushing at Charlotte, liking it and my fraternity, and staying.

Also once you turn 21 or get a decent fake the bar scene around campus is pretty legit for a college kid. I still miss $1 beer Wednesdays and $2 You-Call-It Thursday's at Boardwalk Billy's.

Last edited:
I enjoyed it. Of course I was in a fraternity so that probably helped. If you're not a part of some sort of student organization (Greek Life, Band, Athletics, Student Government, etc.) I could see it being a shitty experience. Campus Life is not exactly booming.

My original plan after transferring back so late from Bama was to go to Charlotte for a semester (I waited until after the spring transfer deadline for State) and then on to Raleigh to get my degree. I ended up rushing at Charlotte, liking it and my fraternity, and staying.

Also once you turn 21 or get a decent fake the bar scene around campus is pretty legit for a college kid. I still miss $1 beer Wednesdays and $2 You-Call-It Thursday's at Boardwalk Billy's.

Those were the days! It's all such a hazy blur now (or is it a blurry haze?). Are you still driving that same piecee of shit car? Oh well remember that time when we got all drunk and passed out and they found us the next morning? Crazy times.

Well, at least you won't have to wear that same old Alabama swestshirt every Saturday during the fall now. You can wear one of these:

walmartcharlottehoodie.jpg

I, for one, am glad that UNCC is getting football, as I was tired of having to bitchslap Liberty every year.

Those were the days! It's all such a hazy blur now (or is it a blurry haze?). Are you still driving that same piecee of shit car? Oh well remember that time when we got all drunk and passed out and they found us the next morning? Crazy times.

Well, at least you won't have to wear that same old Alabama swestshirt every Saturday during the fall now. You can wear one of these:

^ Is UNCC replacing UNCCH as the premiere walmart school in NC?

die troll

Or you could have this sweet Faded Glory sweatshirt for only $7

This thread has a lot of people trying to be funny and failing right along side with people trying to be serious and being funny.

Well done...A-

Back