• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Debate 3 Thread - OFFICIAL

Owned.

And it's too bad; he has so many good points but is just a total looney. I blame the Pubs for nominating him. Set the Party back 10 years. Again I would never vote for Hillary, never. But never Dump. He is a total ass hole.

Suck it, gelus loosers. I earned my two tags! So many with one or none. Sad!

It is so easy to get under Trump's skin, and then its katy bar the door.

MY GIRL Kellyanne. "He will accept the election results because he's gonna win."

That interview with Dana Bash was one of the all-time great dodges I've ever seen.

Schmidt - "He's like an old man in the park, feeding squirrels and arguing with himself."

Owned.

And it's too bad; he has so many good points but is just a total looney. I blame the Pubs for nominating him. Set the Party back 10 years. Again I would never vote for Hillary, never. But never Dump. He is a total ass hole.

I think it's time to consider voting for Hillary, deacspop.

Try to understand the depth of what you're saying. Think about what kind of person it would take to weather the assault lobbied by the Clinton machine.

The Clinton's debase all they touch, including their followers.

Schmidt is bringing the hurt tonight.

Jeffrey Lord is in CNN trying to defend Trump's insanity by saying Gore didn't concede that night. What a fucking moron!

good lord, Trump is getting crucified on the post debate analysis.

Which channel? That horrible Trump apologist is on CNN comparing Trump to Gore in 2000.

As he should be. He vowed to stack the courts and repeal RvW. Then, he refused to agree to the election results.

Back