• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Debate 3 Thread - OFFICIAL

Hugh Hewitt is on serious drugs. He said Trump had won 14 of 15 rounds.

Maybe Vegas needs to stop giving away free drinks.

I imagine that it's the polar opposite of what you value.

But it's a world where citizens tend to their own garden, the government provides security, and those that work the hardest - truly the hardest, are the most successful. Those that can't or won't are left to their own.

So you want people who can't make it for whatever reason to left to die on the street if they can't make it?

Should inheritance be illegal so that children of successful people but are lazy don't get that benefit? Or are the families of the rich exempt from your premise of only those who work hard should participate?

So you want people who can't make it for whatever reason to left to die on the street if they can't make it?

Should inheritance be illegal so that children of successful people but are lazy don't get that benefit? Or are the families of the rich exempt from your premise of only those who work hard should participate?

If you're feeling so generous, why not just offer a greater percentage of your own income to support your beloved entitlement programs?

But it's a world where citizens tend to their own garden, the government provides security, and those that work the hardest - truly the hardest, are the most successful. Those that can't or won't are left to their own.

We aren't too far apart. Methodilogically, probably very much so.

I'll put $1,000 on Hillary to win, and I'm voting for Trump. I would have done the same in 2014. She couldn't have lost this election against anyone but Jesus himself.

God I love right wing paranoia!

Well don't hold your breath, because those who work hardest have always been and will continue to be, shit on.

I'll put $1,000 on Hillary to win, and I'm voting for Trump. I would have done the same in 2014. She couldn't have lost this election against anyone but Jesus himself.

I disagree

Back