• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Debate 3 Thread - OFFICIAL

Van Jones just said on CNN, "You can't polish this turd."

Try to understand the depth of what you're saying. Think about what kind of person it would take to weather the assault lobbied by the Clinton machine.

Barack Obama?

The silent majority has far more votes than the uppity white lady/male feminazi demographic. At least 2 of 5 of you cucks trying to impress the ladies of ogboards will be voting for Trump. Believe me.

Between Senate Republicans refusing to accept the results of the 2012 election and Trump refusing to accept the results of the 2016 election, I think we're setting up a future in which entitled conservatives just refuse to participate in our democracy.

I can't believe what i just watched. Never thought i'd see this.

Now I'm going to go watch the heavily favored Cubs march towards a World Series title.

Put your money where your mouth is.

I wouldn't bet one thin dime on this election. The crooked Democrat political machine is hard at work registering millions of dead people and illegals to vote for government largesse.

You're better than that. You know Hillary couldn't go full bore against one of her own, especially when she knew she could get a cabinet position out of it. You underestimate her.

Bless your heart.

I think it's very appropriate that on the West Coast the debate is being followed by Survivor (the show not the band).

Back