• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dennis Rodman Big Bang in Pyongyang

it's an easy post to find since you got banned for a week for threatening to murder someone

so yea i am kinda wary to share a city with you, you're a goddamn lunatic

I'm not surprised. I'm sure this isn't even close to the first time you've stalked someone CreepyDeac... or maybe StalkyDeac.

"They're gonna be real strict about us taking pictures. Like, we are told if we take pictures of certain things, they can take our phones or camera and delete 'em," said Scott.

Dude...you better hope that's all they do. Are you fucking crazy? Who the fuck would go there, willingly? Oh that's right, assholes like Dennis Rodman who will do ANYTHING to stay in the spotlight.

"I love my friend, he's my friend"

Seriously Kim....I support Rodman's execution. Just off him already....hang him by his stupid nose ring.

here are some other posts of yours on Dennis Rodman

speaking of a weird obsession, all i'm doing is using search function

Just thought I would bring something up for general discussion.

Because we 'discuss Sports freely', does that mean we need to toe the line, go over the line, and go waaaaay over the line?

Look, I'm from Philly and I have heard and seen a lot of very UNCLEAN things. But lately it seems a lot of people have mentioned extreme inappropriateness of Tags, NegReps, general post etc.

It is one thing to call someone an idiot. It's another thing to say/type the things that I see on this board, or see people complaining about on this board

i.e. rape your daughters, take it in a$$, 'cock' every other word, etc. etc.

I remember a few years back, NC STate had a meltdown on their board when racial slurs were being thrown out, and everyone here rightfully was disgusted by it.

Can you imagine what other people think when they look at some of the Tags on this board?

Feel free to Flame away, but I know I'm not the only one that feels this way. I actually saw so much, I made a tag or two and really regret doing it. It's as if I saw so much of it, I became comfortable being one of those that does it.

just thought I would open up to discussion. Most of us came here because we didn't want MODs telling us how to act.

Do we want to police ourselves a little? Thoughts?

here are some other posts of yours on Dennis Rodman

speaking of a weird obsession, all i'm doing is using search function

OH. MY. GOD. Seriously, I can't write this shit. So creepy. Egg on my face - I joined a thread where everyone was talking about what a weirdo Rodman is, and I agreed. EWWWWW, you got me StalkyDeac. Look me up some more creepy

This is great, seriously. Great.

Stalky in full effect. How many restraining orders do you have? You live in philly and clearly hate the city - is this one of the last places you are allowed to go? You probably have a sign out of your house, making your neighbors aware of your presence.

Oh so creepy.

Do you even see it? All I asked was if anyone saw how fucked up with Dennis Rodman show was....and you can't help yourself - creep-tastic.

This is my only point about why JoePa probably should be taken out of this scandal.... notice JoePa didn't say 'well, I heard the allegation and it didn't seem that serious..' He apparently didn't know what to make of anything, so told the people who oversee Sandusky at the time for them to perform the proper investigation. He's not in a position to be judge/jury.

1 of his 107 posts on the topic

2372.jpg

sorry for this little binge, i am just continually surprised nobody says shit to phillydeac after he quite literally threatened to murder a poster here

peace

Well stalky, with all your creeping you missed the thread where I apologized for everything I said. I explained that night, what happened that set me off, etc. I apologized for the things I said and a TON of people reached out to me in that thread and through PM to basically say it's 'all good, life goes on'. That's why you don't see tons of people lashing out at me. Through all your creeping on me, you see me contributing to numerous threads but missed that I guess. Now, I'm not at your level of coolness with almost 20x more post than I over the same amount of time, but that's ok. Just Like I'm not at your level of stalking people.

But keep bingeing - I assume it's impossible for stalkers like you to stop. I made a mistake, and apologized. Your sick obsession with me (as I am sure there are others) is out of your control and I know you've never apologized for any of it - you sick freak.

no one else thinks it's weird he still posts here? just me?

ok i'll drop it, sorry.

I think it's weird that he threatened to murder someone on a message board but I did tell someone on the other boards to go die in a fire once and got banned for a week even though I was just using it as a colloquialism. I guess I'll just let he without sin cast the first stone though.

You'll never drop it creepy -

Just like you'll never stop stalking me freak.

99% of my discussions on this board are positive in nature and stay on topic,

A decent majority of your posts are about me you sick freak. All I asked is if anyone saw Dennis Rodman on TV - sick freak

I think it's weird that he threatened to murder someone on a message board but I did tell someone on the other boards to go die in a fire once and got banned for a week even though I was just using it as a colloquialism. I guess I'll just let he without sin cast the first stone though.

these boards exist because a very drunk dv7 told whatshisname from scout (not turftoe) that he wouldn't cross the street to piss on him if her were on fire (as I recall)

Last edited:
Back