• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dennis Rodman Big Bang in Pyongyang

I think it's weird that he threatened to murder someone on a message board but I did tell someone on the other boards to go die in a fire once and got banned for a week even though I was just using it as a colloquialism. I guess I'll just let he without sin cast the first stone though.

LOL- yea, it sounds weird to me as well. But as I said when I apologized, I was drunk and a terrible mood already and someone said something personally insulting to me. I came back, apologized, said it was immature, etc....

But townie is a stalker. He's truly creepy. And he's not sorry about that at all, because he doesn't seen anything wrong with it - that's how sick people are...

townie stalks philly one too many times....

575769_10151318752307056_1535938034_n.jpg

Who would have thought Dennis Rodman would be the third craziest person discussed on this thread?

This is great, seriously. Great.

Stalky in full effect. How many restraining orders do you have? You live in philly and clearly hate the city - is this one of the last places you are allowed to go? You probably have a sign out of your house, making your neighbors aware of your presence.

Oh so creepy.

Do you even see it? All I asked was if anyone saw how fucked up with Dennis Rodman show was....and you can't help yourself - creep-tastic.

Do you realize that no matter how often you try to cry "stalker" about Townie, his behavior isn't even remotely as disgusting as your "I'll murder you" rage rep that was referenced earlier in this thread.

Not only is townie a stalker but he's clearly an e-bully with his Liquid Ruskin friends to pile on. I guess its not just the semite's we bully 'round here, its true blooded American's grown in America's birthplace.

it's gonna be pretty funny when North Korea ends up hacking all of townie's work emails and distributing them to his clients.

I wouldn't have known PhillyDeac from any other poster before today, but now I'm starting to see some disturbing RJKarl-esque threats, accusations, and paranoia. Have we found a successor?

PhillyDeac, what is the best insult you can devise for StalkeyDeac that involves cheese and a gross hippie-beard?

I wouldn't have known PhillyDeac from any other poster before today, but now I'm starting to see some disturbing RJKarl-esque threats, accusations, and paranoia. Have we found a successor?

Definitely read this thread and thought the same thing.

Do I hafta start "stalking" Philly too then?

Crap- what am I going to do in life? I post every couple months and I'm stalked by a guy named 'townie' and ganged up on by other people who have 30,000 post over a 3 year period. Do the math. 30,000 post divded by 4 years = loser. How will I move forward in life?

Ugh - people, step away from the keyboard and get a life. Stop acting supreme on a message board. YOU ARE ACTING SUPREME ON A MESSAGE BOARD!!!!!!!!! I'm sure you are actual cool and suave with a ragity beard and a nickname 'townie'...even cooler when you defend him. Ugh, losers. Kill yourself. Come to philly, I'll buy a girlfriend for you so you can get away, for at least an hour, from the feeling of your hand.

Crap- what am I going to do in life? I post every couple months and I'm stalked by a guy named 'townie' and ganged up on by other people who have 30,000 post over a 3 year period. Do the math. 30,000 post divded by 4 years = loser. How will I move forward in life?

Ugh - people, step away from the keyboard and get a life. Stop acting supreme on a message board. YOU ARE ACTING SUPREME ON A MESSAGE BOARD!!!!!!!!! I'm sure you are actual cool and suave with a ragity beard and a nickname 'townie'...even cooler when you defend him. Ugh, losers. Kill yourself. Come to philly, I'll buy a girlfriend for you so you can get away, for at least an hour, from the feeling of your hand.

Loser threshold is 7500 posts a year. Be aware, folks, I have done the math.

How does someone type "ragity" and be so sure that was the right spelling that they'd override like 10 autocorrect suggestions?

I'm sure you are actual cool and suave with a ragity beard and a nickname 'townie'...

Excellent point, 06deacon. I have spent the last thirty seconds -- decades in message board time -- trying desperately to figure out whether "ragity" derives from "ragged" or "rage". Because a rage-ty beard would be pretty badass.

I don't think I've ever threatened anybody on here but I'm not sure. Townie, could you help me out please?

Back