• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Depressed club

liveanddiedeac

Reaction score
Who's with me? Really liked how we'd been playing the last 3 games and am totally down after today. Campy down, other injuries, totally lost on offense without #3, season is done! I hate it so bad for guys like Camp, Nikita, AJ and the other seniors. Really stinks that we wasted the first 4 games of this season with the option crap. We could at least already be bowl eligible, which would at least take some of the sting out of the current situation.

wake is kind of like the little engine that could... only i think the engine actually did it in the book.

Very well said. There is no reason in this world to be sitting at 4-5, unless the coaching was below par.

I'm more in the mad club.

Damn shame Grobe had his head up his ass to start the season.:mad:

wake is kind of like the little engine that could... only i think the engine actually did it in the book.

And a big part of that engine got broke today and it doesn't seem to run without it.

Apathy club for me. I just don't give a damn any longer.

Depressed Club would be a fitting new name for the Deacon Club.

Resignation club!!

Why do I ever hope for better?

Must seriously rethink the expenditure of funds on WF athletics. It is a bottomless pit.

Want to know why I usually have unhopeful thoughts about Wake sports? Because I've been a fan since 1977. I've learned from experience that this cycle repeats from Wake's institutional mentality towards athletics.

Who's with me? Really liked how we'd been playing the last 3 games and am totally down after today. Campy down, other injuries, totally lost on offense without #3, season is done! I hate it so bad for guys like Camp, Nikita, AJ and the other seniors. Really stinks that we wasted the first 4 games of this season with the option crap. We could at least already be bowl eligible, which would at least take some of the sting out of the current situation.

In.

I feel bad for the depressed fans out there. You have a long way to go until rock bottom. I roared passed depression about 2 years ago and still haven't hit complete and total apathy....I think if I really bring my A game the rest of the year though that I can accomplish apathy.

I still have a crazy notion every once in a while to take interest in what is going on. Then Syracuse happens and I am snapped back into the real world.

I feel bad for the depressed fans out there. You have a long way to go until rock bottom. I roared passed depression about 2 years ago and still haven't hit complete and total apathy....I think if I really bring my A game the rest of the year though that I can accomplish apathy.

I still have a crazy notion every once in a while to take interest in what is going on. Then Syracuse happens and I am snapped back into the real world.

I've been at it 40 years, you'd think I'd learn???

Really amazing that a team that looks like it will begin and end the season playing just terrible football had a 3 game period in the middle of the year where they looked pretty good.

shakes head.

Back