• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Devin Thomas????

one4theroad

Reaction score
What is up with Devin? He's close to having more fouls than points this year. Is he sick? Sophomore slump?

Slumping a bit but I bet he'll be fine.

Other teams have figured out he was our best player last season and gameplan accordingly? It's not like he has any help down low.

Some of you guys are harsh. He's still averaging 12 pts, 9 reb and shooting 60% from the floor and is doing this in less than 25 mpg due to crappy competition and ejection.
It's notable that he was completely dominating early in the season and hasn't been his best in past 4 games but I don't think he ought to be called out for sucking at this point.

Some of you guys are harsh. He's still averaging 12 pts, 9 reb and shooting 60% from the floor and is doing this in less than 25 mpg due to crappy competition and ejection.
It's notable that he was completely dominating early in the season and hasn't been his best in past 4 games but I don't think he ought to be called out for sucking at this point.

agree he should not be called out for sucking at this point. but he can't be called dominating with the complete sh!t schedule he played early. when you are in the acc you don't get credit for dominating sh!t schools early in the season. unless wellman is your boss... then you crow often and loudly.

Early on tonight it was probably the pink uniforms. It's hard to play like a man when you are dressed like a girl.

More seriously, our offfense needs to go through Devin. We were at our best last year when it did. Tonight he didn't sniff the ball on offense for long stretches. The coaches need to remind the players that Devin needs to get the ball on each possession, otherwise our half-court offense just doesn't work particularly well.

more balanced scoring this year. Cav averaging 8, travis 11, devin 10, coron 11, codi 17...last year it was mainly travis, devin, and CJ.

Devin seemed down tonight. Does he have the flu?

I thought he looked less aggressive too. I think maybe the foul trouble in the Bahamas got him thinking a little, and took away some of his aggression. He did pick it up in the last 5 minutes, and still finished as our leading rebounder and scored 7 points in the final 5 minutes.

Back