• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Devin Thomas

His team sucks, his coach is a total pussy, the season is in flames, and he is the only person who seems to care. He'll be ok, just needs to reign that shit in. If anyone will benefit from regime change it will be Devin....

Looks like the negatives about his emotion on the court that we heard during his recruitment were true and he doesn't have a coach to help him reign it in.

His team sucks, his coach is a total pussy, the season is in flames, and he is the only person who seems to care. He'll be ok, just needs to reign that shit in. If anyone will benefit from regime change it will be Devin....

I so agree with this.

yep

His actions and reactions remind me a lot of a young Josh Howard. I hope Devin gets his Skip Prosser to help him realize his full potential.

I think he could be a much calmer and focused player with the right guidance. His attitude is a reflection of leadership.

There is no one that will benefit more from a new coach. That is exactly right. He has no idea what he is missing. I hope for his sake he stays the course. He could really be a great player for us. It is going to take a new suit on the sidelines.

He will beast his last two seasons with a real coach to keep him composed.

He has suffered through about half of what Travis McKie has endured.

I've said it before. Skip is to Josh Howard as (new coach) is to Devin Thomas.

I think he plays hard and I don't think he's a dirty player. And if he wears his emotions on his sleeve that's okay by me. I don't mind other teams hating our players. Okay by me. What our new coach will do is focus Devin and make him the player he can be. Bzz is too busy covering his own ass to worry about player development and shit like that.

Looks like the negatives about his emotion on the court that we heard during his recruitment were true and he doesn't have a coach to help him reign it in.

He just has a bad attitude. He tries to make up for his deficiencies on defense back acting tough, but it is not working. He MF's everybody out there and the officiais don't put up with the act and took care of that in the Island tournament. Now all he wants to do is throw elbows and push. He can only go to his left on offense and hasn't been taught anything else or hasn't worked to learn anything else. The act has worn thin.

Devin will be just fine with a new coach next year.

Back