• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Diamond Deacs 2019 (Offseason) | 5 Deacs Drafted

Oh another routine ground ball for a hit. I feel so bad for this pitcher. I’ve honestly never seen someone get more screwed by the umps and his infield.

Oh another routine ground ball for a hit. I feel so bad for this pitcher. I’ve honestly never seen someone get more screwed by the umps and his infield.

I don’t know about screwed by the arms. I would have loved that straight 32 in the game. But he got a really favorable strike three for out number two. A lot of bad luck On poorly hit balls that weren’t routine plays. I blame it on the universe hating wake.

Haha even Frick threw it in the dirt on the most routine ground ball ever. We are such choke artists.

Our fielding reminds me of the little league teams I played on.

I don’t know about screwed by the arms. I would have loved that straight 32 in the game. But he got a really favorable strike three for out number two. A lot of bad luck On poorly hit balls that weren’t routine plays. I blame it on the universe hating wake.

*umps

Seymour leads off with a double. This will be the Wake tease.

Well just another day of being a Wake fan! Choked away a 3 run lead in top of the ninth.

I mean you had an announcer saying the game should have been over. What else do you want? Oh and the first pitch to Seymour was a foot outside. Fortunately he’s so good it doesn’t matter.

Agree the umpiring sucked for us. But game should have been over with an infield hit to the second basemen.

Back