• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Did we?

Deacon93

Reaction score
Did we peak too early??? I know we had a tough schedule down the stretch after Duke but it seems like Sam and Co. has been offf since Duke.

Wake's (lack of) depth at a few positions on D get exposed late in the season as guys get nicked. Nobody really good to step in.

What a stupid fucking thread.

90s deacs, clean up your fucking house.

Did we? Just watch someone be a complete and utter fucking moron, why yes, yes we did. Up 21, covering the spread, 90s deacs some of the absolute worst, I think admissions was just a god damn accepted stamp back then.

What a stupid fucking thread.

90s deacs, clean up your fucking house.

LOL. A Deacon93 enrolled in 1989. He’s basically an 80s Deac. There has to be some transition to and from greatness. Like how Josh Howard is a 90s Deac.

Last edited:
8x Deacs have been so bad for so long we’re starting to see the handoff to 9x Deacs

Wow! Y’all definitely drunk. Legit thread……..look at the numbers over the last 4 games. Offensively hit a wall. It’s on Sam and the rest of the crew. Gotta find a real run game for best season if we want to win a championship.

LOL. A Deacon93 enrolled in 1989. He’s basically an 80s Deac. There has to be some transition to and from greatness. Like how Josh Howard is a 90s Deac.

A Deacon93 spent 87.5% of their semesters in the 90s. Don’t abdicate your responsibility here.

Too bad people couldn’t behave in tags. I would have enjoyed them for this thread.

Hmm, Josh was in my class, so he only spent one semester as a 90s Deac. How about the laptop for every Deac as the line?

Back