• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Did we?

Wow! Y’all definitely drunk. Legit thread……..look at the numbers over the last 4 games. Offensively hit a wall. It’s on Sam and the rest of the crew. Gotta find a real run game for best season if we want to win a championship.

Quality of opponents maybe a factor?

Clearly, the 93 is not a reference to graduating year. The poster is just a big fan of Isaiah Cheney.

Someone should email DC to please plan our peak timing better for next year.

Solid.

We played better teams after the Duke game

Someday maybe our coaching staff will figure out how to win our last two games the same way we win our first two games. There's just no reason at all that they should be so different. Zero reasons.

We played better teams after the Duke game

No shit. Didn’t you read my post. We should have won an ACC championship. Happy with the season. Happy with the finish, even if it was against a team that wasn’t even bowl eligible. We definitely peaked too early. Here’s to hoping we peak at the right time next year and win an ACC championship!

No shit. Didn’t you read my post. We should have won an ACC championship. Happy with the season. Happy with the finish, even if it was against a team that wasn’t even bowl eligible. We definitely peaked too early. Here’s to hoping we peak at the right time next year and win an ACC championship!

We just played in the ACCCG , won the Gator Bowl and have one of the best college coaches in the country. I think I'm lost with this thread.

Sir this is an Arby’s

what a stupid ass thread. 90's deacs need to grow the fick up. You have a lot to learn from 70's Deacs including perseverance, patience and insight.

Pitt was definitely a better team. We had a helluva year, no coulda/shouldas to be found. Hopefully we'll be even better in 2022

Ask his shotgun if he is fucking around.

BBD, I know I’m an 80s-90s Deac (with all the limitations that come with it) and that I don’t have a PhD in Sociology or some other hard shit like that, but you don’t seem that bright.

Back