• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Did we?

I’m a 90s deac and I’m ecstatic over this season. We probably won more this year than in all 4 of mine combined.

Of course, back then, we were a basketball school.

BBD, I know I’m an 80s-90s Deac (with all the limitations that come with it) and that I don’t have a PhD in Sociology or some other hard shit like that, but you don’t seem that bright.

Bro you have gotta be the most easily triggered poster on here.

BBD, I know I’m an 80s-90s Deac (with all the limitations that come with it) and that I don’t have a PhD in Sociology or some other hard shit like that, but you don’t seem that bright.

this guy makes DG3 look beta

Someday maybe our coaching staff will figure out how to win our last two games the same way we win our first two games. There's just no reason at all that they should be so different. Zero reasons.

It should actually be EASIER to win the last two games of the season based on the amount of time we’ve spent practicing and playing games by that point.

It should actually be EASIER to win the last two games of the season based on the amount of time we’ve spent practicing and playing games by that point.

Yeah, except the teams you're playing have also spent all season practicing and playing...

right but our guys have more reps in games and practice since we aren't as deep.

right but our guys have more reps in games and practice since we aren't as deep.

The flip side is that Wake guys have taken more hits and are more battered, bruised, tired and nicked than opponents for that very reason.

We need 10+ playable defensive backs going into next season for me to feel good about things. Just a random thought.

As of now, I'm seeing Coby Davis, Holmes, Carson, Greer, Garnes, Mustapha, AJ Williams, JJ Roberts... Who am I forgetting?

Did we?

I guess technically so? I feel we played our best game of the year at UVA, but silly to say we peaked too early after winning the Atlantic Division.

Did we?

I guess technically so? I feel we played our best game of the year at UVA, but silly to say we peaked too early after winning the Atlantic Division.

Yeah. Losing to UNC changed the vibes of the season a bit. A win there, and 12-2 finish would have probably solidified this team as the best Wake team ever.

We need 10+ playable defensive backs going into next season for me to feel good about things. Just a random thought.

As of now, I'm seeing Coby Davis, Holmes, Carson, Greer, Garnes, Mustapha, AJ Williams, JJ Roberts... Who am I forgetting?

Damn I forgot Andersen and Slocum. We are close to my DB quota.

Damn I forgot Andersen and Slocum. We are close to my DB quota.

K.J. Trujillo, transfer from Colorado last year. Don't know if he makes the "playable" list?

ETA: There are several freshmen who redshirted in 2021 who might be ready for backup roles.

Last edited:
Back