• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Did you graduate from Wake?

??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No my Father Graduated from Wake Law School After Vietnam I was 3 yrs old. I have been a Wake fan as long as I can remember. I am 41 yrs old. I bet there are not many people on this board that have been Wake Fans as long as me. Also I bet there have not been a many people that have suffered as long as me. Also I bey there are not many people that will not appreciate victory as much as I will

Wake undergrad and Wake Law, all following a brief stint at VMI. But we don't talk about THAT ... ;)

My 3 boys are all spaced out by 4 years, which means I will be looking at 12 consecutive years of college tuition starting 9 years from now.

Surely the Hs &W will all be so smart they'll get academic schollys. I know that's our plan but just in case I think Matt's already working with E's swing.

Surely the Hs &W will all be so smart they'll get academic schollys. I know that's our plan but just in case I think Matt's already working with E's swing.

There are only a handful of full athletic scholarships for golf in the country (maybe only one) and it just so happens that Wake has one thanks to Mr. Palmer

My dad went to old Wake Forest, my wife and two sons also are Deacons, as are numerous cousins. I got my undergrad degree from WF and took my grad degree at Ga Tech. We bleed Old Gold and Black.

I'm a fourth generation WFU alum and hold three degrees from MSD.

So, I guess one can conclude I'm a Wake fan.

I attended Wake for 3.5 years, got a job offer, took it, and finished school elsewhere

Will always consider Wake my home though

Tangerine Bowl year...only 2006 was better.
Dad who is deceased graduated from the old campus in '53. Sister in '78.

I didn't go to Wake Forest. I've been a Deacon fan and follower since age 10 (that's 56 years as the sand in the hourglass goes). I consider being a Deacon fan to be a gift and a blessing. I wouldn't be anyone else!

I didn't go to Wake Forest. I've been a Deacon fan and follower since age 10 (that's 56 years as the sand in the hourglass goes). I consider being a Deacon fan to be a gift and a blessing. I wouldn't be anyone else!

Best fan I know!

Seven years, two degrees. When I was 25 that seven years seemed like a long time. Lord knows the University had good cause to be tired of me.

Back