• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Did you graduate from Wake?

??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Undergrad in 08. Survived Calloway.

Sister graduated in 02.

My parents pull for Wake now more than their alma maters.

Well, they certainly invested enough money in Wake.

I dated a girl at Wake that graduated in '06. That fall her younger sister started.

8 straight years of Wake Forest tuition.

Well, they certainly invested enough money in Wake.

I dated a girl at Wake that graduated in '06. That fall her younger sister started.

8 straight years of Wake Forest tuition.

My sister was class of 2005. Fortunately, we both had scholarships.

Went to Wake with a girl who had sisters who went to Duke and Davidson. Can't remember whether they all overlapped at least one year or whether they were spaced out enough to only have two in school at a time. Either way, :eek:.

My 3 boys are all spaced out by 4 years, which means I will be looking at 12 consecutive years of college tuition starting 9 years from now.

Good luck with that!

I should also mention that my son is presently a soph at Mother So Dear.

Those of you who are in the class of 97, I graduated elementary school in 97 and am currently a practicing attorney.

I became a Wake fan in 1974 or 1975 so that would have put me around 13 years old. Skip Brown ruled Phil Ford when the "Nose" (arrogant piece of shit) would run the chickenshit four corners. I have hated the Tarholes this long as well. Grew up in Winston-Salem and lived in triad area until I sinned against God and was banished to Texas in December 2009. I have introduced the term Tarholes to folks down here. Our real estate agent still text(s?) me using the name when they lose or in the news for cheating. Came home for FSU football game and nearly shed tears as I was sitting in the stadium longing to be back home, sitting in my season tickets seat . So all of you who are/were blessed to attend Wake, please know there are fans who bleed Gold & Black in our hearts and souls.

GO TO HELL CAROLINA!:dancindeac::dancindeac::dancindeac:

( no offense to Texas folks, just homesick! Any state that can produce ZZ Top and SRV has soul to me)

Me:
BA Biology '81
PhD Physiology '86
Neurology Residency '99

Wife:
BS Math '81
MBA '86

Son:
BS '09

Me: MD at UNC '95

Class of 92...

Only applied to Wake for college - (then my mother made me apply to UNC and Duke but had to write essay for Duke so i trashed it, and got the UNC acceptance letter 10 days later...lol - threatened to join army instead of going to Chapel Hell until my blessed letter from WFU came in April...)

Parents and wife are alums - all of us local...

Go Wake!

I grew up in PA and grew up as a Penn State football fan. I'm still a Penn State football fan and until recently was unsure how I would root if Wake and PSU ever played each other in a game that mattered. After the recent crap coming out of PSU I now know I will root for WFU. Despite the "pain" of being a Wake fan, the feeling of betrayal and disappointment from PSU makes the "pain" from Wake pale in comparison.

I actually became a Wake basketball fan before I attended Wake or really knew anything about it. My older brother was a big UNC fan and I remember rooting for Wake in the 95 ACC championship just to piss him off. After watching Randolph and Timmy, though, I was hooked and it is what made me look into Wake when I started looking at colleges.

Back