• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Did you graduate from Wake?

??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
JD '06, BS '03 from Florida State. I wear black and gold to Wake/FSU games.

'09 and '11. Started posting the spring of my freshman year thanks to WakeBDer.

No, I'm a townie and a life long Wake Forest fan. My grandfather worked at WFU for many years and retired there.

Someone start a new poll: GPA ranges. 2.68 here.

Awesome. Milhate already proven wrong. Hrrrr hrrrr.

Not a Wake grad. Both my parents are grads as are a number of other family members. Our family bleeds black and gold.

Happy Appy

Got accepted to Wake Divinity but decided not to go that direction.

Also, dad went to Wake Law, I was raised with old gold blood. Sometimes I wish pop had gone to Duke law...life would be a lot less depressing. He died when I was 9 and left me with a love for the Skins and Wake Forest. Sometimes I think it would have been better if he left me with AIDS.

Last edited:
UGA '96
Wake Law '99

I don't really have an NFL/NBA team, so I think of Georgia as my professional team. They aren't paid all that much less. Wake and UGA rarely meet head-to-head (twice in basketball in the last 15 years) but when they have, I pulled for the Deacs mostly because it usually has meant more to them.

UGA '96
Wake Law '99

I don't really have an NFL/NBA team, so I think of Georgia as my professional team. They aren't paid all that much less. Wake and UGA rarely meet head-to-head (twice in basketball in the last 15 years) but when they have, I pulled for the Deacs mostly because it usually has meant more to them.

Screw you, D.A. Layne.

Why do I get the feeling OGB is collecting intel for another epic poster roast?

Back