• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Did you graduate from Wake?

??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
surprised not more current undergrads have voted (or that there aren't more)

they're probably studying for exams i guess

On the Carolina board these numbers would be reversed. And if you polled the Duke fanbase I doubt more than 10% of them went to Duke.

Surprised at the lack of current students on here. Seems like the scout boards had more undergrads.

Surprised at the lack of current students on here. Seems like the scout boards had more undergrads.

For a few years there was a massive influx of undergrads. Most of them have since graduated and stuck around, meanwhile not as many of the current undergrads are signing up (both boards).

For a few years there was a massive influx of undergrads. Most of them have since graduated and stuck around, meanwhile not as many of the current undergrads are signing up (both boards).

Directly correlated to our success in sports. I can't imagine I would give much of a shit about bball if I was an incoming freshman under the Bz regime.

Davidson undergrad, Wake Law. Deacon fan since 2002--decided I was going to Wake Law around Valentine's Day, and remember watching the Wake-N.C. State basketball game to close out the regular season while thinking I was going to have to get on board with being a Wake fan.

Had been a Carolina fan growing up (Mom went there, Dad went there for law school), and was partially conflicted in switching up until the time of the Wake-UNC football game at Groves in '02. Got to the stadium, and had a feeling like I never wanted to kick anyone's ass quite as much as I wanted Wake to thump UNC that day. The Deacs complied, 30-0, and I've not been conflicted since.

Back