• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Did you graduate from Wake?

??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Graduated from Ohio University (Athens Ohio) in 1986 with a Bachelor of Science in Communication.

Ohio University should not be confused with "The" Ohio $state University in Columbus.

I have no tatoos and have always paid for my own cars.

UNDERGRAD BOARD OUTING?!?!?!????!

I'm a 5th year senior who transferred here a few years ago. Most of my friends don't give a shit about Wake sports... certainly not enough to post. It's a shame, but it is what it is. I'm at most basketball games, though.

We already have an undergrad board outing, it's called attending Wake sporting events, especially in the 8 man student section.

it would be interesting to see this redone with a category for wake employees and/or children of wake employees. i know these people also make up a significant portion of our fan base.

ba '07

Quaddeac and all your posts are RMFT. You really are a twat.

I married an Alabama girl...in the immortal words of Harvey Updike, "I've just got too much Bama in me." Also, if memory serves, your ass was always about Baton Rouge and the Tigers when we were at Wake.

My ass was in Shreveport for the weedbowl.

I believe the official name of it was the Poulan Weedeater Independence Bowl where we rolled the Oregon Ducks (my how times have changed). If it was the weed bowl, you'd have been in the starting lineup for sure.

I believe the official name of it was the Poulan Weedeater Independence Bowl where we rolled the Oregon Ducks (my how times have changed). If it was the weed bowl, you'd have been in the starting lineup for sure.

The Deacs vs the Ducks...........a great win for Wake

The Deacs vs the Ducks...........a great win for Wake

I was in the band then. Good trip.

I graduated in 96, although I "should have" graduated in 95. Part and parcel to that, I would put my low graduating GPA up against anyone on this board.

No. Just a life long winston resident, who was raised a deacon and till this day i take wake sports a little too seriously. Still get in arguments with childhood friends who are holes or dookies. Also with anyone who is from winston that does not support the deacs. I will say this my family and i have been pretty damn loyal over the years, sometimes i think too much so. Just got too much damn deacon in me. Hell kids ive had season tickets since the muggsy days in the ole barn. Now those were the days! We will be back people just give it time. WOW sorry for the rambling. Theres not many of us, we are around though....sometimes i think we are the best fans though. See ya at the games!!

Last edited:
NC A & T. Aggie Pride!
I have been a Wake fan for 40 years. On the old board fans like me were referred to as a "townie".

Back