• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Did you graduate from Wake?

??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn't even realize that there were any undergrads other than myself, Stonz, Numbers and Hello.

From the '70s. Arrived at Wake, Wake won a conference championship. Coming from a HS that routinely won them, seemed pretty normal. Never expected another 3 and a half decades for Wake to win another conf championship.

I went there, but ended up graduating somewhere else.

my freshman year RA was all over the boards, didnt start posting until my soph. year. Then I didnt post much jr or sr year but posted a lot more after I graduated.

I didn't post until law school. My sophomore year roommate (who was also my Freshman RA) was on them all the time.

JD Class of 1993. . .Marquette Undergrad.

you guys should start spreading the word. maybe make some fliers.

Yeah we could do that...most of my friends read the boards/know about them.

They just think people are idiots...they are definitely right about that.

Yes, Class of '86.

As far as my GPA, I showed off, graduating Magna Cum Laude with Honors, but must have peaked back then because I have not done much since! :D

The worst part is of the current undergrads who have voted, I only know Stonz and Doofus. I've met Hello but only vaguely remember (at a tailgate). I know CTDeac but he hasn't voted yet

The worst part is of the current undergrads who have voted, I only know Stonz and Doofus. I've met Hello but only vaguely remember (at a tailgate). I know CTDeac but he hasn't voted yet
UNDERGRAD BOARD OUTING?!?!?!????!

I'm a 5th year senior who transferred here a few years ago. Most of my friends don't give a shit about Wake sports... certainly not enough to post. It's a shame, but it is what it is. I'm at most basketball games, though.

Back