• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Did you graduate from Wake?

??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Twelve Wake degrees in our family. That's a lotta pain and a lotta pride!

Last edited:
I give non-Wake alums tons of credit. You know the saying about adopted children...they're loved even more than birth children because they were chosen by their parents? Well, non-alums could pick any school to support...yet, they chose the pain of being a Deacon. That's love.

I give non-Wake alums tons of credit. You know the saying about adopted children...they're loved even more than birth children because they were chosen by their parents? Well, non-alums could pick any school to support...yet, they chose the pain of being a Deacon. That's love.

Nope didn't graduate from Wake. Lifelong dumbass townie who slowly over the last 11 years has fallen in Love with everything Wake Forest. Don't know why but I just can't leave the ole gal. Part of me hopes that even though my kids are just like me, they will get smart and pull for somone else. I just don't want to see them get hurt.:D

Currently am a Junior at UNCG, but have been a Deacon fan my whole life. Couldn't imagine cheering for any other team.

Like I said earlier...my dad brainwashed me into this disaster. I had less of a choice than any grad IMO

I grew up a huge MSU fan, but UM was closer to home and a better school (and a girl I really liked went there). I tried, I really did, to root for Michigan, but I just couldn't do it. But I pretty much concealed my allegiance to MSU during my time at UM.

Schembechler banged your girl, didn't he?

You damn right it is, my family and i have suffered through this "love" for 30 years. Could not and would not support any other school than my home town black and gold!!

Undergrad in 08. Survived Calloway.

Sister graduated in 02.

My parents pull for Wake now more than their alma maters.

Back