• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dino Gaudio

inspectah

Reaction score
He is a very, very fine college hoops analyst and TV presence. Love listening to him announce games. I am really happy to see him excelling at this.

I just imagined college hoops analyst as being Jeffrey's next job. He would arguably be worse at that job than coaching.

I just imagined college hoops analyst as being Jeffrey's next job. He would arguably be worse at that job than coaching.

To be clear, would it then become his job to "ask them"?

Also, would reading newspapers, watching TV, or getting on the internet be a job requirement?

It's funny because there was some dude on the scout board a couple of weeks ago talking about what a terrible analyst he was. I was like huh?

Bz will be a great TV analyst some day. His natural charisma and facility with the English language should not be underestimated.

Bzzz will bring Culture change to College Hoops as an analyst! Millions will sleep better!

It's funny because there was some dude on the scout board a couple of weeks ago talking about what a terrible analyst he was. I was like huh?

What you couldn't see is that the scout board dude was wearing a BzzIn t-shirt and overalls.

Only listened to a little of him during the UK game. Wasn't blown away. He seemed a little awkward in the post game interview with Cal.

Bz will be a great TV analyst some day. His natural charisma and facility with the English language should not be underestimated.

Bzz would be at least as good announcing basketball as Bobby Bowden is announcing football.

He could never be an analyst because he doesn't know how to put a headset on. Although, he is the best at being one-half of an analyst.

Funny thing about Bzz is that other than his head coaching job with Denver, which was just an interim job, he has always made a huge contract jump in every job change. And the school he was leaving offered him a better deal to stay.

Funny thing about Bzz is that other than his head coaching job with Denver, which was just an interim job, he has always made a huge contract jump in every job change. And the school he was leaving offered him a better deal to stay.

Even Colorado? Don't recall that but I admit I'm blocking out much of the [Redacted] history.

Is there a word missing? the school he was leaving "never" offered him a better deal to stay?

Only listened to a little of him during the UK game. Wasn't blown away. He seemed a little awkward in the post game interview with Cal.

Disagree. Thought the Cal interview was splendid. Clear, concise, substantive.

Bzzz will bring Culture change to College Hoops as an analyst! Millions will sleep better!

I know you're being sarcastic. But I would still like to point out that it is unlikely that Buzz has compromising photos of anyone who could give him a job as a TV analyst.

He could never be an analyst because he doesn't know how to put a headset on. Although, he is the best at being one-half of an analyst.

15iqtl.jpg

"Is this thing on?"

[Redacted] would be a fine assistant coach. Draw up plays, scout, Xs and Os. Just don't ask him to lead, talk publicly, and make hard decisions.

Back