• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dip recipes

I am making Buffalo cauliflower dip, guac, salsa and queso tomorrow for our son’s birthday.

I'm intrigued by buffafalo cauliflower dip...
Was looking at the NYT recipe but since I’m now getting the paywall it appears this is the exact same recipe, the instructions even seem to be identical.

Update, the dip was delicious and people inhaled it. I substituted blue cheese dressing for the sour cream as there's this local company that has good dressings in the refrigerated case at the store and I figure you can't have enough blue cheese.

Pound of ground beef cooked and drained. Pound of pork sausage cooked and drained. Pound of bacon chopped/minced, cooked and drained. Pound of Velveeta, cubed.

Put all ingredients in a crock pot and turn on medium. Stir to combine frequently until Velveeta melts. Serve with Frito Scoops.

Back