• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Disco Dan Article: Despite setbacks, [Redacted] remains optimistic

Sorry if Haas, but I love how this Bzarticle doesn't mention how much better Colorado has done since Bzz left: http://m.fayobserver.com/articles/2012/04/15/1171073?sac=fo.sports

My first two years at Wake were the ACC Championships. I enrolled at Wake half my life ago.

It's a reasonable hope that the large class will help stop the slide. We already have two of the best players in the league on the roster. They're not on the level of Howard and Darius but they're good enough to lead a 8-10 win ACC team (18 game season)

Oh man. Me too. I just thought of that. Didn't realize you were class of 98 as well.

He's probably in a box behind bulletproof glass and comes and goes in Wellman's popemobile.

his tickets are like the season tickets in the joel, they count but no one is sitting in the seats.

Oh man. Me too. I just thought of that. Didn't realize you were class of 98 as well.

I think you mentioned something about being at Wake during that time and I had the same reaction. I was pretty sure I knew all the people on the boards I knew back at Wake. Maybe not.

This post says it all. The seasons that led to Odom leaving and represent the failure to follow up the Duncan era are positive.

images

Back