• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Disco Dan Talks State Debacle (Well Done, Dan!)

"He should have spent the seven days watching re-runs of Andy Griffith, painting his den or perhaps even heading to the coast for a mid-winter's sojourn. Any of those activities would have been time better spent than was expended getting his fading Deacons ready to play the Wolfpack."

#BURNED

"Jeff [Redacted] had a week to prepare Wake for tonight's game at N.C. State.

He should have spent the seven days watching re-runs of Andy Griffith, painting his den or perhaps even heading to the coast for a mid-winter's sojourn. Any of those activities would have been time better spent than was expended getting his fading Deacons ready to play the Wolfpack."

Kudos. That's actually pretty funny.

I think Dan read our criticism of his very underwhelming Duke piece last week. He went all in in the first couple paragraphs.

DanIN. Eat that shit Wellman. Hopefully the fanny pack brigade will read this in the morning and get a touch of reality that they rarely get from the local media and wellman's other cronies.

Eat shit Wellman. Enjoy every moment of your own mess.

I think Dan read our criticism of his very underwhelming Duke piece last week. He went all in in the first couple paragraphs.

Haha. Maybe. This column could have been written any number of times the last four years. Understandable? No.

Yeah, Dan didn't pull any punches with this one. I don't see us winning more than three games this year, and that's if we can beat Clemson at home. Only other games we have a chance of winning are Florida State and Boston College at home, but after Georgia Tech, it wouldn't surprise me if we didn't win again this year.

Here's a Devin quote from the game recap: “Cat Barber was making 3s — since when does Cat Barber make 3s? But we weren't doing anything to make them miss, either”

Pretty much.

Good strong article. On a side note, why is it that the final football rankings are still listed on the side of every Collins basketball article?

Well done, Dan. Its clear this clown is just bidding his time. Let him go now. Ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dan is coming around. It's time to pile on as a serious sports journalist. Bzz is done and it's time to drive it home.

“I just told my team this — two feet makes a big difference in terms of your positioning,” [Redacted] said. “We fouled at the end of the shot clock. We fouled jump shooters. When we did put them in a bind we bailed them out with our own stupidity — to be quite frank."

Wow. Bzzz revealing his true colors with each passing demolition.

“I just told my team this — two feet makes a big difference in terms of your positioning,” [Redacted] said. “We fouled at the end of the shot clock. We fouled jump shooters. When we did put them in a bind we bailed them out with our own stupidity — to be quite frank."

Wow. Bzzz revealing his true colors with each passing demolition.
Lol, like Cav and Devin weren't bailed out tonight. Cav was bailed out at least 3 times by the refs. Dude has no business posting anyone up.

Yeah, Dan didn't pull any punches with this one. I don't see us winning more than three games this year, and that's if we can beat Clemson at home. Only other games we have a chance of winning are Florida State and Boston College at home, but after Georgia Tech, it wouldn't surprise me if we didn't win again this year.

Here's a Devin quote from the game recap: “Cat Barber was making 3s — since when does Cat Barber make 3s? But we weren't doing anything to make them miss, either”

Pretty much.

Sounds like a forthcoming book:
Since When Does _________ Make 3s? Wake Forest Defense in the Post-Odom Era

I see 16 wins as well. Dan obviously fears little at this stage. Then again, he only expressed the obvious.

Back