• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Disco Dan Talks State Debacle (Well Done, Dan!)

I'm all for the mid-season fire now. Give Coach Battle a chance at a brief head gig just to see what he can do. Will be a fun experiment and then hire Greg Marshall. If that happened, we would all rejoice.

If they visit, they will come...

The way I see it, Dan can get more hits speaking his mind and beating the shit out of Wellman and Bzz. Not gaining access is no problem because he watches the games on DVR half the time and nobody cares about the in depth insight he gets from going to practices. He can get quotes from Twitter or just make the shit up.

Dan, thank you. Kick these fuckers in the teeth from here on out. Please go after Wellman next. Interview recent players about how they have been drug through the mud with this culture bullshit. Make Ron pay.

I like the idea of the big donors dumping hundreds of thousands into this dumpster fire. They built it. I'd rather give it to the Children's Home, but that's just me.

Haha. Maybe. This column could have been written any number of times the last four years. Understandable? No.

Jesus Christ, you are such a sour cunt sometimes.

Are you just trying to give yourself another e-pat on the back? Is your e-shoulder not tired yet? Must be e-invincible.

Here's a Devin quote from the game recap: “Cat Barber was making 3s — since when does Cat Barber make 3s? But we weren't doing anything to make them miss, either”

Devin, stop being a douche.

Devin should probably take a break from talking with the media. He always seems to be insulting someone either directly or indirectly.

Devin has the maturity of an 8 year old sometimes. In addition to his questionable decisions on the court, he doesn't come off very likeable. [Redacted] is quite the role model, so I am sure this has contributed to a majority of his struggles.

Devin should probably take a break from talking with the media. He always seems to be insulting someone either directly or indirectly.

Even knowing how farcical the culture discourse is, I really think that Ron or one of his cronies needs to do something about this situation. Devin is really turning into an embarrassment for this program, which seemed as though it would be hard to do with human clown shoes at the helm.

No one screams at air as HARDCORE as Devin does. He's like a Pistons Bad Boy, but one who actively avoids eye contact with the opposition because of THAT DAMN AIR GETTING IN THE WAYYYYYYYY.

But yeah, the passive-aggressive media jabs need to stop. Embarrassing.

Good commentary, though I found it interesting Dan set the bar at 19 wins. Kind of a form over function argument, as 19 wins won't result in a meaningful post-season invite.

Maybe he's assuming an ACC Wednesday win.

Yeah, that was 1 of Dan's better efforts. And Devin does need some help from Crash Davis in media relations. But if our coach is constantly deflecting blame and not taking responsibility and ownership in the media, how can we realistically expect our players to?

BTW, I was really impressed with TJ Warren. He's really worked hard to step up his game. I hadn't considered him as a serious NBA player before this year. He won't win ACC POY because his team sucks, but when I look at the best players on the 4 contenders, I don't think any of them are better than him this year.

And boy do we suck defensively. Open shot after open shot.

19 wins means 9-9 in the ACC... That's what I thought he was referring to. Arbitrary, but 19-12, 9-9 doesn't look awful (until you look at the non-conference schedule).

The way I see it, Dan can get more hits speaking his mind and beating the shit out of Wellman and Bzz. Not gaining access is no problem because he watches the games on DVR half the time and nobody cares about the in depth insight he gets from going to practices. He can get quotes from Twitter or just make the shit up.

+1

Back