• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Discussion

I needed to add a couple of tickets and called the ticket office. They confirmed that they would go out by Friday. Surprisingly, they confirmed that I would be getting club level tickets and even more surprising, said that the additional 2 tickets will be club level as well, just not with the original 4. I guess they were able to get a lot of extra tickets after they sold out the original allotment.

Yeah, Wake ordered an extra 1000 club seats and as far as I know they haven't sold out of those yet.

Anyone have any insight as to whether 8-9K at this point is good. It sounds low in my opinion, but have nothing to base this on. I would bet most people buy their tickets fairly early rather than late, but just a guess.

A lot of people buy cheaper tickets online. Selling out your allotment and requesting more is a great sign

BSD says WF ticket office sold around 20,000 in 2007. Ended up having over 30,000 total WF fans for that game.

I have eaten at a pretty good place off South Blvd called Tupelo Honey's

I have eaten at a pretty good place off South Blvd called Tupelo Honey's

That place is good, right near the Peculiar Rabbit. I strongly suggest going to the Peculiar Rabbit for brunch and eating on the roof. Great view of the Charlotte skyline

Peculiar Rabbit isn’t near Tupelo Honey.

Peculiar Rabbit is off Central Ave. Tupelo Honey on South Blvd. But yea agree it is a cool rooftop.

Peculiar Rabbit isn’t near Tupelo Honey.

Peculiar Rabbit is off Central Ave. Tupelo Honey on South Blvd. But yea agree it is a cool rooftop.

You’re right, I can’t think of what restaurant I’m remembering. It’s been a while since I’ve been that way

Forty bucks a person for the official tailgate seems a little steep, but maybe I'm just old...

Back