• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Disney vacation - meal plan questions

This for me as well, although I love the rides. My 3 year old is big enough that he can ride most of the rides now. He rode Big Thunder Mountain 3 times two weeks ago and has been talking about riding the "fast steam engine" ever since. Trying to get the wife to let him ride Everest with me.

Your three year old must be a big kid. My daughter turned 4 back in May, and while she was big enough to ride Big Thunder Mountain and Splash Mountain, she wasn't tall enough for anything bigger than those. She loved Big Thunder Mountain--I think we rode that one five or six times while we were there. I think the Everest one they have to be 44" tall and she's only 41".

the monorail is awesome.

POR FAVOR MANTENGANSE ALEJADO DE LAS PUERTAS.

porfavor.jpg

Your three year old must be a big kid. My daughter turned 4 back in May, and while she was big enough to ride Big Thunder Mountain and Splash Mountain, she wasn't tall enough for anything bigger than those. She loved Big Thunder Mountain--I think we rode that one five or six times while we were there. I think the Everest one they have to be 44" tall and she's only 41".

He wears 5T and 6T clothes. He'll be 3 1/3 tomorrow.

Also, this is my favorite coffee mug at home:

disney03250865.jpg

Not enough Monsters Inc. attractions at the parks. Laugh floor is OK every now and then, but not a must do attraction. The ride they have in Tokyo is pretty sweet from what I saw on the Blu-Ray preview.

That's why I definitely look forward to going with children someday. I already told my sister & bro-in-law I'll be happy to go along and help babysit whenever they have kids old enough for a trip like that.

this. i went twice only because of a school trip. wouldnt people rather blow that kind of money in Vegas or the Caribbean?

sometimes i'd rather be surrounded by families than 22yr olds acting like slutty turds, but i definitely see merit in each vacation option.

Not enough Monsters Inc. attractions at the parks. Laugh floor is OK every now and then, but not a must do attraction. The ride they have in Tokyo is pretty sweet from what I saw on the Blu-Ray preview.

Some teenager flicked off the screen when we went. It was terrible. They handled it well.

Is it true they don't let you sit in the front of the monorail anymore? That was the bee's knees back in the day.

wait, what?!

i am all about waiting in the special line to ride in the front. that was awesome (circa 1995).

sometimes i'd rather be surrounded by families than 22yr olds acting like slutty turds, but i definitely see merit in each vacation option.

As an un-single not great looking guy who isn't loaded with cash, Disney & Universal sound like much more fun than Vegas. Maybe if I was less Alan and more Phil, I'd think differently.

Is it true they don't let you sit in the front of the monorail anymore? That was the bee's knees back in the day.

It's true because they has a head on collision between two of them.

Last edited:
Well damn. The families are supposed to be sitting there, not driving the thing.

...for real though, that's awful.

oh wow, that's ugly.

Oddly enough, the family that was sitting in the front of the monorail was not injured but the guy that was driving it was killed.

As an un-single not great looking guy who isn't loaded with cash, Disney & Universal sound like much more fun than Vegas. Maybe if I was less Alan and more Phil, I'd think differently.

I think your money would probably go farther in Vegas.

Disney and Universal are cool, but they're expensive as hell.

Back