• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DNC 2016 thread

I thought it was a kick ass speech, and from my speakers the crowd sounded unified-ish while he endorsed Hillary. If some people did boo or chant "lock her up" during his speech it wasn't obvious on TV.

No, I make analogies. It is wildly successful in debates and cases.

You also tried a personal attack without addressing the substance. That is not successful in adult arguments. I'm not the one who said your wife was ugly or the one who didn't refute it. Attacking me related to this is not relevant. Logic is not your friend.

Nobody said my wife is ugly. Try reading.

You keep exaggerating. Even your handle is an exaggeration. People didn't remember you. You weren't missed. No one was wondering when you'd return.

You keep exaggerating. Even your handle is an exaggeration. People didn't remember you. You weren't missed. No one was wondering when you'd return.

I've got like 40,000 posts and I still got no idea who the fuck it is, outside of correctly discerning immense donkdom.

To quote what you complained about, the post said, "Just because nobody thinks your wife is hot is no reason to get upset when other people find girls attractive."

I seem to read fine, you don't.

Keep trying the exaggerating bit. I don't think it will work. My name is because I couldn't remember my password and was gone for so long my e-mails changed. It's actually a reference to the song, "Return of the Mack," which I like. If you've read my posts, you'd obviously see that I don't care if people missed me or remembered me. I don't need to be a confined internet superstar on a tangent of a school board to feed my self esteem.

You on the other hand do remember me. We discussed a lot of across the isle topics and academia. You can lie to these people, but not yourself. I tieid to be nice to you, but you've apparently built the cult of victimized dick. What a shame.

Again, you name call, but no logic.

Last edited:
Ok, now I think he's misspelling "aisle" on purpose.

So let me get this straight. I watched an actress/comedienne give an interview on CNN and commented that she looked good. And that’s somehow offensive.

That's a micro-aggression, Doctor.

To quote what you complained about, the post said, "Just because nobody thinks your wife is hot is no reason to get upset when other people find girls attractive."

I seem to read fine, you don't.

Keep trying the exaggerating bit. I don't think it will work. My name is because I couldn't remember my password and was gone for so long my e-mails changed. It's actually a reference to the song, "Return of the Mack," which I like. If you've read my posts, you'd obviously see that I don't care if people missed me or remembered me. I don't need to be a confined internet superstar on a tangent of a school board to feed my self esteem.

You on the other hand do remember me. We discussed a lot of across the isle topics and academia. You can lie to these people, but not yourself. I tieid to be nice to you, but you've apparently built the cult of victimized dick. What a shame.

Again, you name call, but no logic.

The comment was about dv7, not Ph. Read it again. Ph was nice enough to defend dv7 when WFCatamount made a fucked up comment about dv7's wife. You, for some reason, decided to throw a hissy fit about that defense by Ph.

But nice double and triple down on your lack of reading comprehension. Governor Weld would never have done that.

Joe Scarborough said Michelle Obama's speech was so great that it would be rebroadcast in 4 years at the Republican National Convention.

Joe Scarborough said Michelle Obama's speech was so great that it would be rebroadcast in 4 years at the Republican National Convention.

I won't lie. I was a little disappointed Michelle didn't make a passing reference to her Slovenian childhood.

Booker until the end was just good speech after good speech. Watching RNC v. DNC was the kids table v. the adult table.

For whom? My candidate fought a losing battle and has now conceded. Yes he's endorsing the least worst (double negatives are fun) candidate left, but I don't vote like that. Especially for one as crooked as Hillary.

I also don't believe a goddamn word Hillary says about financial reforms, foreign policy, and trade. Yes she'll continue the progressive fight on social reforms and healthcare, but that fight is for the most part been won. We need to focus our efforts on progressive financial and economic concerns, which is really at the heart of many of the issues plaguing this nation today, and there is no fucking way Hillary is going to turn against her financiers.

So no. I will not canvas for her. I will not vote for her. I will either vote for Jill Stein or abstain all together. I don't want any part of this shitshow of an election.

#Johnson/Weld

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TV folks really need to stop stealing jokes from Internet memes.

Mf, I didn't remember you until somebody mentioned your old handle. That's why I didn't respond to your first PM to me. I had no idea who you were. I'm happy to discuss academia anytime. It's always polite in such collegial correspondence to remind someone who you are and where you met.

Back